Thursday, April 17, 2014

No-Nonsense Chayaisms-Gratitude




  
                            Gratitude:

One thing we human beings must learn from dogs is-gratitude to the hand that feeds. I have an attitude of gratitude. I am what I am because of the inputs I have had from many people, some of whom don’t even know of their contributions! I cannot thank them enough, every day of my life. My parents have blessed me with life which is the best gift. My grandparents have bestowed deep values by setting a good example; my parents-in-law have enriched my married life with  their acceptance of me; my siblings are my greatest friends; my husband is my rock of Gibraltar; my sons have empowered me; my daughters-in-law have bonded with me and my grandchildren are my bundle of joy. My work in the area of women’s development through the Trust I founded –Guild of Women Achievers (GOWA), has been supported by three men who believed in my mission and all is well with the world. If I were to keep a gratitude journal, it would be full of the blessings I keep counting daily. I am a lucky woman. 






No comments:

Post a Comment